I have a keen interest in libraries. (hmmm…wonder why that is…) So, this week, I’m bringing you links to 13 Very Cool Libraries. Obviously, there are many more than I could ever list here, so please let me know about any cool libraries you are familiar with.
13 Libraries of Coolness:
1. The Library of Congress – If you have an American history project of some sort, check out their American Memory project.
2. Trinity College Library, Dublin – Home of the Book of Kells.
9. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) – Among other things, they offer digital access to important American Historical Documents.
12. Mariposa County Library – Yosemite Valley Branch
– This tiny library branch may not have a huge collection (though they have excellent access through Interlibrary Loan) but if you live in Yosemite Valley, this place is Heaven on Earth.
13. Fremont Main Library – I’m cool, and I work here, therefore the library is cool. (We also have all sorts of programs, databases, and even a huge orange stuffed shark.