The new year is just around the corner. Isn’t that crazy? Let’s see what Chase’s Calendar of Events 2010 says that January has in store for us.
1. January 2010 is Celebration of Life Month. This is a month for celebrating new beginnings.
2. January 1-7 2010 is Diet Resolution week. Think about what you’re putting on your plate.
3. January 2010 is International Creativity Month. Get out there and flex your creative muscles.
4. Edward Morgan (E. M.) Forster, author of A Room With a View among others, was born on 1 January 1879.
5. January 2010 is Book Blitz Month. Apparently, this is when authors concentrate on improving their relationships with the media.
6. Happy Birthday to James McAvoy! He was born on 1 January 1979.
7. January 2010 is National Hot Tea Month. Take a break and have a cup of tea.
8. Happy Anniversary, Ellis Island! Ellis Island was in operation starting on 1 January 1892.
9. Don’t forget to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade on 1 January 2010 at 8am PST.
10. 1 January 2010 is Z Day, to give recognition to people and places that start with the letter Z.
11. January 2010 is Oatmeal Month. Do you add brown sugar to yours?
12. Happy Birthday to J. D. Salinger, who is 91 years old on 1 January 2010.
13. January 2010 is National Get Organized Month. Maybe I’ll finally get organized this year…