1. It’s Hunt for Happiness Week. (Don’t go killing that happiness once you find it. It’s a strictly live capture sort of thing.)
2. Happy Birthday to First Lady, Michelle Obama. She’ll be 46 on January 17.
3. January 19 is Rid the World of Fad Diets and Gimmicks Day. (Just remember: Everything in moderation, including moderation.)
4. January 21 is National Hugging Day…so, get out there and hug!
5. Answer Your Cat’s Question on January 22. What is your cat asking you?
Source: Chases’s Calendar of Events 2010.