Thursday Thirteen #105
March is just around the corner. Can you believe it? Here are some things headed your way next month.
13 Things About March 2010:
1. March is National Caffeine Awareness Month. How much caffeine do you take a day?
2. March 1-7 is Return the Borrowed Books Week. *ahem* *taps foot*
3. March 1 is National Pig Day. Be nice to a piggy today.
4. March 1-7 is also National Procrastination Week. (No, you can’t procrastinate with the Borrowed Book from #2.)
5. March is also National Umbrella Month. Celebrate this fabulous invention.
6. Ron Howard will turn 56 on March 1.
7. I Want You to Be Happy Day falls on March 3. So does What If Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs Day. I’m guessing that would make Dogs and Cats happy.
8. I have a couple of friends who would love to learn that March 4 is National Grammar Day.
9. Penn Jilette turns 55 on March 5.
10. March 8 is Fun Facts About Names Day. What does your name mean? Don’t know? Find out on March 10, which is Learn What Your Name Means Day. Middle Name Pride Day is March 12.
11. Micky Dolenz will turn 65 on March 8.
12. Chuck Norris will be giving 70 a good swift kick on March 10.
13. On March 7, I am starting a new job.