Are you ready? This is going to be a big one.
1. August is: American Adventures Month, Audio Book Appreciation Month, Happiness Happens Month, National Inventors’ Month, National Panini Month, National Win With Civility Month, and What Will Be Your Legacy Month.
2. It’s Psychic Week. (Please remember that with great power comes great responsibility.)
3. On August 3, say happy Birthday to: Tony Bennett (84), P.D. James (90), Martin Sheen (70), and Martha Stewart (69).
4. August 5 is National Underwear Day. You have been duly warned.
5. National Mustard Day is August 7. This is one day that I am totally planning on celebrating.
Source: Chases’s Calendar of Events 2010.