It was a great talk by Dr. Zaslove on Saturday, September 10th. The talk was based on the book ‘Inner and Outer Peace Through Meditation’ by Rajinder Singh, which we have copies of in our collection:
Below are some of the key points:
- Meditation equals concentrated attention and total physical relaxation.
- Meditation is science, is mainstream, and should be free of charge.
- Meditation is NOT a religion NOR a cult.
- We withdraw the attention from outside and go within– Everything you are seeking outside is inside you.
- Meditation is about stopping of the mind. It calms and stills the mind.
- Meditate through the Inner Eye, aka, Single Eye or Third Eye
- All religions meditate.