Mark your Calendar for this seminar:
Fremont Main Library – Fukaya Meeting Room
Monday, December 5, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Mark Jennings, an Executive Staffing Consultant with 20 years experience demystifies the job hunt process and takes a practical, hands-on approach from the eyes of a job seeker. He explains what you must do NOW if you expect to get hired in this economic climate. In just 120 minutes you will learn:
- The 4 key things that must be on everyone’s resume
- When to implement your 23 second advertisement
- What the LF is and why it’s the key to getting hired
- The 7 P’s to a successful job hunt
- The One word that will separate you from your competition
- 3 ways to ensure your resume gets in the hands of the decision maker
- How to get a hiring manager to call and beg you to join their company
- The 7 second introduction
- How to discuss the 19 things that are never on a resume
- A guaranteed phrase that will get you job referrals
This seminar is free. No registration is required.