Eating is so fundamental! And healthy eating is for everyone. The Alameda County Library’s last program in the current series of older adult programs will answer the following questions:
• What is a healthy eating plan?
• How do my traditional cultural foods fit into a healthy eating plan?
• Do older adults have special nutritional needs?
• What kinds of physical activities would benefit me?
• Should I take supplements?
Please join us on Wednesday, September 26 at 1:30 PM at the Fremont Main Library’s Fukaya A Room.
The presenter will be Mary Collett, MPH, RD; Ms. Collett coordinates Healthy Living Councils in several senior centers and is also part of the Alameda County Nutrition Services team. She is also a registered dietitian.
And for more information about healthy eating, please visit http://guides.aclibrary.org/food