To sign up:
- Using your text-messaging capable phone, text message the word SIGNUP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A reply will ask you for your library card number.
- Reply to the text with your library card number.
- The next reply will ask for your email address. Enter your email address or text NOMAIL if you do not wish to receive emails.
- There should be one final message to complete the process.
Common command words include:
RESEND -To have Shoutbomb resend its last message.
ADDEMAIL -To add or update an email address.
IOWEU—To see current total fees/fines.
HELP – Will list all available keywords.
ADDCARD -To add another card to your account.
QUIT— To stop Shoutbomb SMS. Will prompt for library card number.
SWITCHPHONE— Update phone # or provider.
If you want to cancel any notices, you can text:
OVERDUE to stop overdue notices
RENEW to stop renewal notices
HOLDS to stop hold notices
FEES to stop fees/fines notices
Sign up now and start receiving text alerts from your library!