This week I’m thinking about Time. So I’ve brought together 13 random books with that word in the title. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to come up with your own title for a book using the word “Time.” Not a book that already exists, mind. It’s National Novel Writing Month, so let your creativity flow.
13 Random Books with Time in the Title:
1. Time: A Traveler’s Guide by Clifford A. Pickover
2. Time After Time by Sue Haasler
3. My First Book of Time by Claire Llewellyn
4. Time Among the Maya : Travels in Belize, Guatemala, and Mexico by Ronald Wright
5. Time and Again by Jack Finney
6. Time and the Clockmice, etcetera by Peter Dickinson
7. Time and Mr. Bass; a Mushroom Planet Book by Eleanor Cameron
8. A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
9. As Time Goes By: Boomerang Marriages, Serial Spouses, Throwback Couples, and Other Romantic Adventures in an Age of Longevity by Abigail Trafford
10. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
11. Conversations About the End of Time by Umberto Eco, et al.
12. A Time Apart by Diane Stanley
13. Time and Tide by Edna O’Brien
Creativity from the Comments:
*Tracie: The Time I Swallowed a Watermelon Seed
*Adelle Laudan: The Day Time Stood Still
*graywolfie: I need more time
*Brenda ND: Time Out
*Vixen: Do You Remember That One Time?
*Susan Helene Gottfried: This One Time, at Band Camp!
*CountryDew: The Time the Books Lost Their Words